Tuesday 22 February 2011

Message from Alex W and Jon

Alex: hi mum the best thing we've done is Sledging,today we had a longish walk round town and I collected loads of big icicles and I found it really fun. I've had a really good lunch today I don't really know what it was! And also we went to our own private cinema. Mr Lowe said that I that I was singing really well,tomorrow I am going to ride a horse which I'm kind of scared about!there is loads of ice outside and I've slipped a couple of times but it was quite funny and I hope England is ok with u BYE!

Jon: Hi mum, Happy Birthday, hope the kings speech was good.It doesn't seem as cold as people said it would be, but I was holding an icicle and it froze to my hoodie! The cinema was good but I am getting bored of coach journeys. :/ Apparently England is raining. HA HA HA
Hope you are well
Love,
Jon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    Glad you are having a good time and singing well....well done! I bet you wish you took us up on the offer of a few riding lessons with your aunty.

    I can't believe you didn't know what lunch was (you are normally such a foody!! :) )

    Miss you and speak soon
    Mum, Dad and Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jon,

    Glad you all seem to be having fun. Hope Paddy has had a good birthday. Good to see some photos, but we felt cold just looking at you without your coat! - Have you lost it already?! Enjoy the rest of the trip, and sing well. See you soon.
    Mum xx

    ReplyDelete